2017 SOLID Scholarship Application
Award recipient will receive $1,000.00 towards their tuition, room/board, books/supplies, and other miscellaneous educational expenses. Any currently enrolled students that meet the requirements are encouraged to apply, including graduating seniors. The Scholarship recipient will be paired with a SOLID mentor over the semester to connect one-on-one with an industry professional, as well as receive an invitation to attend SOLID’s Fall General Assembly meeting on October 24, 2017 for recognition for his or her achievement.
- September 15, 2017: Application due date
- September 22, 2017: Finalist Notified
- September 25 – 29, 2017: Finalist Personal Interviews
- October 4, 2017: Winner Notified
- October 24, 2017: Winner recognized at SOLID Meeting
In order to apply, students must:
- Be enrolled in a recording industry related field of study, or comparable coursework, at an accredited, Nashville area, university or college.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a faculty member from their educational institution.
- Complete the Scholarship Application below.
- Have a 2.5 cumulative GPA. Please submit a copy of your transcript proving your GPA / screen shots of unofficial transcripts.
- Please email all materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Incomplete applications will not be considered.
2017 SOLID Scholarship Application Form
Don't forget to send a letter of recommendation from a faculty member from your educational institution and proof of GPA to email@example.com