Digital marketing director - collective artist management
All interested candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for developing strategic plans and managing all digital marketing initiatives for Collective Artist Management and their clients.
- Manage and grow all digital properties for the company and their clients, including social media sites, websites, email lists, streaming platforms, and more
- Collect and monitor digital growth data and digital highlights to create regular reports for client and company review
- Attend industry events and build brand awareness of the company and clients
- Connect and develop personal relationships with contacts at digital, media & tech companies
- Generate and help post daily and promotional content for clients and company
- Create and/or manage the development of visual marketing assets for digital properties, promoters, agencies, and more.
- Monitor social growth/highlights and create regular data reports
- Monitor social platform fan engagement
- Update client and company websites (news items, banners, tour dates)
- Craft and send regular e-blasts for individual client email lists.
- Generate and oversee digital marketing timelines and rollouts for Collective Artist Management roster
- Troubleshoot with clients as they need digital marketing assistance
- Represent company at digital, tech and industry events
- Report and ensure takedown of YouTube copyright and fake social media accounts
- Develop relationships with digital companies and key personnel
- Post and update tour dates for clients across all applicable sites
- Develop strategic advertising plans for key rollouts including tour, single, album, etc.
- Coordinate social posting with promoters and digital partners
- MORE RESPONSIBILITIES
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 2-3 years experience in marketing and/or digital marketing, within the entertainment industry is preferable
account executive - Made in network
Made In Network operates on the belief that creating original content on YouTube is the future of entertainment. Through strategic partnerships with Google, YouTube, and some of the world's greatest creators, Made In Network is a successful video-first media company.
As a member of Made In Network’s client services team, the Account Executive will assist the Director of Client Services in overseeing accounts and will oversee the day-to-day management of Made In’s brand accounts. The Account Executive is also tasked with developing great relationships with clients, delivering on client objectives, and aiding in client programming strategies.
- Act as keeper of the keys in terms of communications to and from the client
- Work directly with the Director of Production and the strategy team to ensure all accounts are on track
- Strategize with production, creative, and strategy teams to ensure that programming exceed client objectives and expectations
- Maintain weekly, monthly, and annual client status reports
- Report weekly to the Director of Client Services to review the status of all client projects
- Understand all client activities to assist in communication should the Director or other Account Executives be unavailable
- Assit in client relations during video shoots
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1+ years experience in a professional client services and/or account management role
- Working knowledge of YouTube and its analytics platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Must have prior experience using Keynote and Google Doc/Sheets
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Must be able to geek out at least a little bit with office nerds