We are now accepting membership applications. Applications are due no later than October 4, 2017.
Please note that answers must be typed on this document. No hand-written applications will be accepted. Email your completed application with your letter of recommendation or any questions you may have to email@example.com
- You must be employed full-time in the entertainment industry for at least one year prior to September 30, 2017.
- Your acceptance into the program will be heavily determined by your thoughtful and well-written responses to the application questions.
- The SOLID program may not be entered into without the written consent and commitment of the applicant’s supervisor.
- To be considered for SOLID membership, you must obtain a personal letter of recommendation from a current SOLID member or a SOLID alumnus. Once you receive your recommendation, attach it to your application.
- Membership in SOLID constitutes an agreement to attend AT A MINIMUM a mandatory New Member Retreat in January and all 4 General Assembly (GA) Meetings. Exact dates to be announced.
- If accepted into SOLID, you will be required to pay the annual membership fee of $50, due no later than March 1st. Failure to pay dues shall result in expulsion.
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO EXPEL ANY MEMBER WHO IS NOT FULFILLING THESE REQUIREMENTS.
- Be an active member of your committee, regularly attend meetings as set by your chair, and contribute to the overall success and growth of SOLID.
- Attend at least 1 event hosted by each committee. Example: Habitat for Humanity (Community Outreach,) Happy Hour (Social,) After Workshop (Education,) Intern Mixer (University Outreach.)